- MEM-259 ; NP4D6; GRB1; AC145
- CD63 FITC, CD203c PE/HLA-DR PerCP/CD123 APC
- The reagent is provided in an aqueous buffered solution containing a protein stabilizer, and ≤0.09% sodium azide (NaN3)
- Kit for the quantitative determination of the degranulation of basophilic granulocytes in heparinized human whole blood.
- Store in the dark at 2-8 ºC
BASOSTEP is intended for flow cytometry test of IgE-mediated allergic reactions by the analysis of CD63 antigen surface on basophils upon allergen stimulation.
Kit includes:- Stimulation Buffer: containing calcium, heparin, and IL-3. (3 vials lyophilized). – Stimulation Control: containing fMLP and anti-IgE. (1 vial lyophilized).- Staining Reagent: antibody monoclonal combination CD63 FITC, CD203c PE/HLA-DR PerCP/CD123 APC. (1 vial 100 test, liquid)